As of May 1, 2017, West Baton Rouge Parish Natural Gas and Water Systems will no longer guarantee same day reconnects, nor will we offer after hour reconnects. This means, should your services be disconnected for any reason, they may not be reconnected until the following business day.
Tampering with the locking device is not allowed, should a lock and/or valve or any other equipment be broken, a fine will be assessed and charges may be filed against the customer.
We offer multiple ways for our customers to pay their bills, such as the following:
- Brusly Office on E Street Francis, with a drive thru.
- Credit card payments are taken in the office and over the phone.
- A drop box located at the Addis Town Hall.
- Online payments can be made on our website.
- Payments can be mailed in.
- Port Allen office, with in office payments and drive through payments.
- We have night depositories located at both our Port Allen and Brusly locations.
- We offer Bank draft free of charge, we draft on the 5th of each month.
West Baton Rouge Parish Natural Gas and Water Systems will require a natural gas deposit of $125, water deposit of $25, and a garbage deposit of $25, for all new homeowners and renters. All current homeowners and renters at their current location as of April 30, 2017, will be grandfathered in and not required to pay a deposit. Should they move to a new location, a deposit will be required.
If your services have been unlocked during working hours and you were not home for our technician to turn on your services, we can only unlock the meters and you must turn on the meter(s) yourself.